Full guide to start mining Monero
1º - Locate your Monero address
If you already know your XMR address skip to the second step
If you don't have a Monero Wallet you need one, we recommend the Feather Wallet.
- Download the latest versions from featherwallet.org/download.
- Open Feather Wallet, on the wizard, select Create new wallet.
- On the next page, the wallet seed is shown. The seed allows you to recover your funds in case you lose access to your wallet files. DO NOT LOSE IT.
- Click next after you have verified that the you have written down all words in the correct order.
- In the Name field, type a name for your wallet. You may name the wallet whatever you want. Feather will automatically fill-in a name that hasn’t already been used.
- On the next page, choose a password to encrypt your wallet files with.
- Then go to the receive section and copy one of your addresses.
Congratulations! Now you have a Monero Wallet!
2º - Install the mining software.
- For PC.
Algorithm switching mining.
Algo-Switching means that the software will for itself find and mine the most profitable coin. If you want a one-click setup GUI Graphical User Interface solution use our Liberty Miner. If you don't want a GUI use the CLI Command Line Interface LP-XMRig
You can mine Ethereum following this guide. More GPU mining guides soon.
- For moble phones.
Yes, you can even mine with your phone. Use the Liberty Mobile Miner or mine using Termux (guide soon)