Full guide to start mining Monero
1º - Locate your Monero address
If you already know your XMR address skip to the second step
If you don't have a Monero Wallet you need one, we recommend the Feather Wallet.
- Download the latest versions from featherwallet.org/download.
- Open Feather Wallet, on the wizard, select Create new wallet.
- On the next page, the wallet seed is shown. The seed allows you to recover your funds in case you lose access to your wallet files. DO NOT LOSE IT.
- Click next after you have verified that the you have written down all words in the correct order.
- In the Name field, type a name for your wallet. You may name the wallet whatever you want. Feather will automatically fill-in a name that hasn’t already been used.
- On the next page, choose a password to encrypt your wallet files with.
- Then go to the receive section and copy one of your addresses.
Congratulations! Now you have a Monero Wallet!
2º - Install the mining software.
- For PC.
Algorithm switching mining.
Algo-Switching means that the software will for itself find and mine the most profitable coin. If you want a one-click setup GUI Graphical User Interface solution use our Liberty Miner. If you don't want a GUI use the CLI Command Line Interface LP-XMRig
You can mine Ethereum following this guide. More GPU mining guides soon.
- For moble phones.
Yes, you can even mine with your phone. Use the Liberty Mobile Miner or mine using Termux (guide soon)
Now you are done! go to the dashboard to monitor your miners.
Extra tip: You can Download our mobile app to monitor your miners from your phone.