Terms and Conditions
By using Liberty Pool (the “Pool”) you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of the terms you are not allowed to use the Pool. The Pool Operator may update these terms at any time by publishing them to the Pool’s website.
- By using the Pool, you are agreeing to supply the Pool with computing power which will be used for the purpose of mining cryptocurrencies. In return for this computing power the Pool will offer you rewards in cryptocurrency, at a rate set by the Pool.
- Any invalid or expired shares are not counted towards your reward by the Pool.
- You must use hardware which you are legally allowed to use.
- Botnets and web miners are not allowed.
- Users suspected of dishonest, fraudulent or illegal activities may be suspended without warning.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank. The long-term storage of cryptocurrency is forbidden. The Pool is not responsible for any loss of cryptocurrency stored on the Pool.